How do I file a service connected disability claim?

Category: VA Medical Benefits For Veterans

If you need help filing a disability claim, you can contact a VA regional office and ask to speak to a counselor. To find the nearest regional office, please call 800-827-1000. An accredited representative, like a Veterans Service Officer (VSO), can help you fill out your claim. Get help filing your claim.